Want to join a growing team? Driven Diagnostics has a 2 year-old, 4 bay shop with new equipment. We are growing and adding equipment to help service the latest vehicles on the road. We are looking for a highly skilled Automotive Diesel Technician that has extensive experience in Diesel Engines. Our growth will keep you well stocked with vehicles. Fleets to pickup’s - Power Stroke, Duramax and Cummins engines are some of our specialties. If you’re passion is working on cars and trucks with Diesel engines, we have a spot for you.
- Competitive pay with high earning potential.
- Professional development.
- Medical benefits.
- Paid time-off.
- Flexible schedule.
- Positive and exciting environment.
- We’re a family based and operated business.
- Repair, overhaul, and perform routine maintenance on cars and trucks.
- Inspect and repair engines, drivetrain, fuel, air, electrical, HVAC, brakes and suspension.
- Diagnostics and programming.
- Test drive to confirm complaint. Test drive confirm repair complete.
- Performs work as outlined on repair orders efficiently and accurately in accordance with company, factory, and customer standards.
- Utilize testing equipment, precision instruments and gauges, hand tools, portable power tools, and hoists as needed.
- Maintains a clean and professional work environment including tools, equipment, and shop to high appearance standards.
- Follows all safety regulations and policies.
- Meets all federal, state, and local regulations.
- Maintain quality standards to eliminate comebacks.
Skills Needed to Win:
- 3 years minimum full time light duty diesel technician experience or equivalent education.
- Diesel truck / Equipment Technical school certification or equivalent experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clear driving record, CDL plus.
- Able to drive both automatic and standard-transmission vehicles.
- Able to stand and be physically active the majority of the work day.
- Able to work independently.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Excellent mechanical and problem-solving skills and awareness.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to use multiple manufacturer diagnostics apps and software.
- Currently or desires to hold ASE certificates for Light or Heavy Duty.
- MACS AC certified or on track to obtain 609 license.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Extensive knowledge base of automotive industry and parts
- Ability to effectively manage time to meet and exceed targets.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Able for continued education from Manufacturers, vendors with possible travel.
- Full time
- One location
- Monday through Friday
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Average salary: $49,800 - $83,200 +/ yearly.
- Base salary + commission + incentives.
- Individual pay is determined by several factors including, but not limited to, specific skills, relevant work experience, relevant education and/or training, and performance related bonuses and incentives.
Stop in or email resume or interest to: email@example.com